TERENCE D. EDWARDS
Terence Edwards is the Chair of the Appellate/Motion practice section at our firm. He has written numerous appellate briefs in the Courts of Appeal and Supreme Court of California and authored motions on myriad subjects in the trial courts throughout California, as well as courts in Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Delaware. He has also worked on behalf of plaintiffs as an attorney for the W.R. Grace Creditor’s Claimants Committee. He has tried cases in San Francisco, Sonoma, and San Mateo Counties.
Along with Thomas Brandi, he was appointed as Plaintiffs’ Lead Counsel in the Matrixx Initiatives Product Cases (JCCP4616.) He represented the Marotto Objectors in opposition to the final settlement in the Ross v. Trex Company matter.
He is a graduate of the University of Chicago and obtained his law degree from Hastings College of the Law. He formerly served as Vice-Chair of the Products Liability/Personal Injury Section of the Barristers Club of San Francisco.
He received the Richter Fellowship at the University of Chicago, is a Knight of the Golden Horseshoe Society and an Honorary Member of the Daughters of the American Revolution.
He lives in San Francisco.
- Consumer Protection
- Health & Health Care Law
- Insurance Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Nursing Home
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability Law
- Toxic Torts
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- Brown University (Study abroad program at the University of Bologna)
- University of Chicago
- Barristers Club of San Francisco, Products Liability & Personal Injury Sections, Vice-Chair
- American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California